Most of us don’t put ourselves out there. We know we should, and we even want to, but when we sit down to do it we clam up.
The thoughts start racing
“They’ll know I’m a fraud” “I’ll look amateur” “They’ll call me fat”
Or worse: I’ll look like a joke.
Let’s stop right there. And let’s imagine, for a glorious moment, the complete opposite.
What if you showed up for your business, like a boss?
If you put all the thoughts aside, you could get to work.
You could stop hiding behind “I must look perfect” because it wouldn’t matter.
You could stop distressing about “being too much” because you’d know you weren’t.
You could stop thinking “They’ll catch me out” because you’d be prepared.
You could stop shrinking back, and hit your goals.
You could show up, and talk about what you do, to people who want to hear from you, and who want to buy from you.
You could inspire. You could excite. And you could sell.
How would you show up if you were liberated from the shackles of your self-sabotage?
Imagine letting go of those stories and just being yourself for the people who want to hear from you.
What if you could do it every day?
How do you put yourself in front of your business, consistently, with no fear?
To show up for your business you have to be comfortable with visibility.
That’s a three-part journey
- Get clear on who you’re showing up for
- Create a plan to talk to them about things they care about
- Manage your thoughts every time they come up
When you are confidently visible you can stop the panic and take action every day.
Learn how to do this in Ditch the Drama.
In the Ditch the Drama class this is exactly what we’ll do
- You’ll define your audience
- You’ll go deep into who they are
- And what they care about when it comes to you.
- You’ll create a strategy to reach them around what they want to hear about
- You’ll find a process to generate endless content that your ideal customers want to see.
- You’ll learn why you worry so much about what they’ll think of you
- And how to take action anyway.
This is a No BS Guide to getting out of your own way. I’ve built it from my own journey of being terrified to showing my face, and how I do it anyway. I’ve used these systems and tools to help hundreds of clients conquer their fears and show up confidently, and consistently, for their businesses.